Hello, everyone! Today we are going to discuss about the process of Downloading MX Player for PC and Laptop – Windows 7/ 8.1/ 10 in order to make everyone aware of the MX player because there are still many users and those who do not have downloaded this player in their devices as they find it difficult to download that so, we have decided to make everyone understand about the process of downloading and installing the same in a proper way.
But, before proceeding towards the discussion of Downloading MX Player for PC and Laptop – Windows 7/ 8.1/ 10 let’s, have a look at what is MX Player and how it works in order to provide an overview of the same to the users so the users will get to know the basic knowledge about the MX Player because there are many people who do not have any idea that how it works and what are the things that are present in this MX Player. MX Player is therefore considered as the king of all the media apps when it comes to Android which is used by millions of the Android user all around the world per day.
Therefore, MX Player for PC is considered as one of the best player which has the high rating among all the other players and the quality if the videos are the best which is one of the most important feature in any of the player and therefore, it supports all types of videos files in the users device. As this is one of the best media player which is one of the most downloaded media player so far and there is no other competitor of this player till now.
However, this MX Player has the most advanced hardware acceleration support. This MX Player is especially designed for those who loves the movies and videos. If the users want to watch it on the PC then, they can easily watch it there as it is also available on PC and Laptops now due to its increasing popularity and high demand. After installing this player on the laptops and PCs, the user will get the great sound effects and the best performance in their PCs.
Thus, the users cannot download this MX Player in the PC and Laptop as the MX Player download for PC Software for laptops is not available and the users need to download it with the help of Android Emulator Support. Through this emulator, the users can easily able to download the Android applications and software and the users can enjoy their favorite movies and videos very easily in just a click with the MX Player. Now, let’s have a look at the features of the MX Player which are given below.
Features of MX Player
- MX Player has one of the most advanced and best hardware acceleration which comes with hardware + decoder.
- MX Player is therefore supports the files that ranges from higher to the lower quality of files.
- The feature of pinch to zoom is also available now and through this feature, the users can easily able to adjust the volume and the brightness of their PC and Laptops at the time of watching the videos in the MX Player.
- The users can do the zoom in through pinching and they can do zoom out through swiping across the screen of their device.
- There is another feature of Multi Core Decoding through which the users can improves the performance of the dual core devices.
- As a PC Video Player, MX Player supports all the popular subtitles such as UHD, HD, SSA, SMI and many more which avoids the problems that users face at the time of synchronizing.
- The users can make the use of the subtitles gestures and they can scroll backward and forward to the previous and the next text. The users can scroll up and down in order to move the text up and down.
- The other feature is the option of Child Lock which is available in this MX Player which helps the user to watch the movies without any distraction as when the children touch the device it will be locked and the users stuff will be remained save.
So, these are the features of the MX player which helps the users to understand all the features and functions of MX Player and through this they will easily able to operate this player in their devices and they will easily operate as they already knows the functions and features of MX Player. Therefore, there are few other features of MX Player for Windows 7/8/10 PC and Laptops so, let’s have a look at them. The other features of MX Player for PC and Laptops are given below.
Other Features of MX Player for PC and Laptop
- MX Player supports on the 4 K Videos.
- Online videos can be supported and played easily on the MX video player for Windows 7/8/10 PC and Laptops.
- The users can swipe right in order to move forward and left in order to move backward at the time of playing the videos on MX Player in PC and laptops.
- The other thing that is supported on the MX Player which is one of the best thing is Multi-core decoding.
- Different settings and color formatting options are also available for the users when they are playing the videos in the MX Player in PC and Laptops.
- The users can choose hardware and software modes of decoding for swapping.
- The users can therefore see the subtitles that could be downloaded and made visible and therefore it also supports multiple subtitles.
- It supports various different formats of videos.
- The users can play the HD quality of videos by using the option of Live Streaming.
- The users can get the various different themes for the video player for PC.
- The options of Full screen and smoother playback in MX Player App.
- The MX Player is optimized for the retina display.
How to download MX Player on PC and Laptop – Windows 7/8.1/10
There are few simple steps for downloading the MX player on PC and Laptop which are provided here and the users need to read it carefully and thoroughly in order to make a proper downloading process. The users need to read each and every step carefully so that they can able to download the app easily in their PC and laptop.
This app cannot be directly downloaded on the PC and laptops and the user needs to download the Android emulator in their windows devices in order to download the Android apps and software in their windows devices. Now, let’s have a look at the steps of download MX Player for PC and Laptop – Windows 7/ 8.1/ 10 which are given below.
Step 1: The MX Player cannot be directly downloaded on the PCs and Laptops which we have already discussed above. So, the users need to install an Android emulator for the same. Here, we are going to install Bluestacks which is the best Android emulator.
Step 2: the link for downloading the BlueStacks is given above and once, the user can download this by using the link which is given above. The users need to open the interface by using the icon which is given in the desktop.
Step 3: Then, after this, the users will see a search option which is on the right hand side of the top of the users screen and they need to type MX Player in the search box and hit on the enter option.
Step 4: After this, the users will not required any guidance as they are installing the app from the Google Play Store and the users are already aware about the same. They just need to make a click on the option that says Install and wait for few seconds till the downloading gets finished.
Step 5: Now, at last, the user needs to go back to the home page of the BlueStacks in order to see the MX player icon and the user needs to click on the same for launching the media player in their PC and Computer and they have to use it as they used it in their mobile.
Alternative Method of Install MX Player for PC and Laptop – Windows 7/ 8.1/ 10
- First of all, the user needs to follow the first two steps that are given above and then, they need to download the MX Player APK and the link of the same is given below.
- Once, the downloading gets completed, the users need to access the directory in which the file has been saved.
- Then, the users need to make a right click on the file in order to open it and in case, if the user will not get the option of BlueStacks on the menu then, they need to choose the option of another app.
- If the users will still not get it then, they need to click on the option of More Apps and then, go with the option that says Look for another app on the PC.
- By using this option, the user can browse towards the exact directory in which they have installed BlueStacks.
- After this, the user will open the APK file by using the BlueStacks, and the installation will be made and the user can find the icon of MX Player every time when the users will open the emulator.
Now, after reading this, the users will easily able to download the MX Player for PC and Laptop – Windows 7/ 8.1/ 10 as every relevant information is shared with them which is required in downloading the same. Hope you like this post, Thanks for reading.